lunedì 12 aprile 2010

google traduttore regala emozioni!

In the grove of my imagination
There is some crazy fucking animals invented by me,
that make me laugh when I'm sad,
make me laugh when I'm happy,
make me laugh when I mean;
in practice always makes me laugh,
fucking of animals invented by me.

There is the calf's feet balsa
the calf's feet with sponge
and guess who's here?
There is also the calf feet of cobalt,
the calf's feet tuna.
Four, I invented;
are the animals of my and your imagination.

But one day the calf from the feet of balsa
went to the calf from the foot of cobalt
and Gee said: "There is a calf from the foot tuna
that speaks very badly about yourself:
supports that your feet are not true cobalt
but are actually four feet of bread,
covered with a thin layer of cobalt.

"My dear calf from the foot of balsa wood, your story is false.
The calf-footed friend Terry I revealed the truth:
he hid a bug in your foot balsa
tuna and feet, so he found you, only you,
always you, too, nothing but you, you just you ......
You are the calf from the foot of balsa
invented a false story:
accused the calf from the foot tuna
and so your feet will be removed. "

But the law provides an additional penalty
for this offense, forced to listen to .........

In the grove of my imagination
now there's a calf with no feet
invoking pity
quand 'here is a little friend is approaching .......

'Let me introduce myself: I am a teddy bear ricchione
and as you guessed you now anal .....'

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento