giovedì 12 gennaio 2012

Hipster Jesus



Fatto per testare l'effetto matita su Photoshop, ecco le frasi che mi hanno consigliato su Facebook:

Padre, perdonali perchè non sanno quello che ballano.


Sono morto piuttosto di diventare mainstream.


Forgive them father, or whatever, I mean, I don't care.


I was wearing sandals long before they were cool.


Emo? Screw you! I have Stigmates.


Il vino lo porto io.


Moltiplicare il pane ed i pesci? Pffft. Andiamo a troie che è meglio e caliamoci le paste


Follow me, on twitter.


Tramandate il mio verbo...tramite bullettin di Myspace.


I don't just come out from the underground... I resurrect bitch.


Let he who is stoned cast the first sin.


Jerusalem's hotels were too mainstream so my mom gave birth to me in a cave...Nature style.


it's not a hairband, it's a crown of thorn, Jesus!


I like my hairbands to HURT.


If I wanted to be like every other indie guy, I would have turned water into Pabst Blue Ribbon.


Per me e' la cipolla.







Nessun commento:

Posta un commento